Environmental Landscape Management
Wilhelm Brothers professionals bring more than 160 years of combined horticultural experience to the management of residential, commercial and rural landscaping in Southwest Florida. Our operations are guided by the principles of Environmental Landscape Management (ELM) and the Florida Yards and Neighborhoods program. When fully realized, these earth-friendly approaches can reduce maintenance costs, reduce pollution and protect natural resources.
• Turf Grass Management
• Ornamental Management
• Special Services
Wilhelm Brothers professionals make an initial assessment of a residential, commercial or rural property detailing the conditions of soils, plants and trees and from our assessments, we incorporate client desires to develop estimated project budgets and timelines. We can create more detailed reports, portfolios and in-person presentations for private individuals, community associations, government agencies and environmental groups.
Turf Grass Management
Wilhelm Brothers supervisors certified in Best Management Practices guide our crews in the management for all varieties of Florida turf grasses. Crew members are schooled in proper horticultural landscape practices and are familiar with Florida turf grass and lawns. Supervisors inspect each account before and after service.
Bed & Ornamental Management
Wilhelm Brothers offers full-service management of all varieties of native and non-native ornamental plants, grasses, annuals and perennials. We are experienced in all phases of shrub and tree care and maintenance, insect identification and Integrated Pest Management of Florida foliage.
Specialized Landscape Services
• Removal or thinning of trees that create security and fire hazards, degrade landscape aesthetics or become a constant maintenance issues
• Bush hog mowing of fields, pastures, lake banks, or neglected properties
• Line trimming of ditches, swales, berms and lake banks
Invasive Species Removal
• Specializing in the removal of invasive, exotic trees and plants from roadsides, woods, parks and preserves.
• Removal of non-hazardous trash or debris from roadsides, parks, ponds, lakes, ditches, rural areas and wetlands
• High-pressure cleaning of roofs, driveways, sidewalks, patios, pool decks, buildings, walls and fences, using earth-friendly additives when necessary